Friday, March 21, 2008

{Asher}

I am so glad my cousin Scott and his cute wife and son came up for pictures. They are the sweetest little family and we had so much fun spending the day together. Isn't Asher the spunkiest toddler? And Cassie and Scott are such a striking couple. I just love them. The whole lot of 'em. Let's get together again soon guys! Love ya!

my favorite of the whole family.
this took trust. these barrels may or may not contain hazardous waste. 
but they are so cool we had to go anyway!


Scott always squints and crinkles his eyes when he smiles, making me love this one
 all the more. 



can't get enough of that smirk!

such handsome little guy!

5 comments:

Heather said...

You seriously always find the best locations! I love those colorful barrels in the background!!

melissa ellen parker said...

OMG - these are so CUTE! I found you through Sheena's blog. I wish I had photo talent. My hubbie is the talent and he's more into nature. I love people...I wish I could just take pics all day - but they're not very good. I just love all the colors...and such beautiful subjects :) That little boy is darling!

Jean Smith said...

hey...i'm SO glad you stopped by my blog and left a comment! i have just been sitting here going through your whole blog oohhhing and aahhhing. i LOVE your use of color in your pics. and this last family session...SOOOOOO fabulous...you are a great photographer...

Jess said...

love love love all of them!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I love the locations of this whole shoot they are fabulous! You are going to have to share that one with Dustin. This is a great shoot, a cute family, great photographer, and great photos!