Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Marie + Eli

If I thought Marie and Eli were pretty great after their fun engagement session, I ADORED them after their wedding. They have such a sweet, genuine romance and it was so evident in their photos. They were an absolute dream in front of the camera, and I couldn't get enough of Marie's old Hollywood look. Which of course was just the perfect fit at the classic Grand America Hotel. They decided to have an intimate dinner party in lieu of a traditional reception. It was so warm and lovely and I may have gotten a little choked up during the toasts! Also, can you handle all of the adorable red hair happening here?! To die for.  As always, thanks to Heather for some fab second shooting. Rocking the 105 lady.


























































Marie and Eli, I wish you all the best in your new life together! Now, hurry up and have some little red headed babies so I can photograph them too. ;)

14 comments:

photography by Mikki said...

What a stunning couple and gorgeous wedding! Beautiful work...you are so wonderful Jessica!!

Crystal Stewart said...

Amazing as always!! You are so talented!!

heather nan said...

This certainly was a stunning couple... such a joy to photograph! Thanks once again for having me along, always an honor.

jalene said...

BEAUTIFUL! i absolutely love her hair!

good job, ladies!

Stefani said...

Your Black and Whites are stunning. I need some lessons...

Carly said...

oh my heavens... speechless

Julie Livermore said...

Amazing, love your color, composition...everything!

Melanie said...

Absolutely phenomenal!!! Wow. Gorgeous in every way! You are definitely one of my favorite wedding photographers. Keep up the great work!

tara said...

This is unreal. One of the most beautiful bride and grooms ever. Beautiful job.

Camilla said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Your work is just incredible, and so inspiring. One day I am going to be able to afford a mentoring session with you, and it will be the best day of my life. ;) Next to my wedding. And my first born. And probably some other days. :) Keep being awesome!

ellen said...

beautiful - and i love her dress.

Shaylee said...

Wow! Do you know who did her hair and makeup?

Marie said...

My Aunt did my hair and makeup. She loves to do this kind of thing, plus she's fabulous. Her name is Rachel Hunter. She works at Cake Hair Salon in SLC.

Phone:
801.355.0235

Address:
208 E 500 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84111

love is the goal. said...

so elegant!