Monday, November 5, 2007

Christmas Card Mini Session



I just wanted to let everyone know I am now offering Christmas Cards/ mini sessions! Here's what you get. A nice little 20-30 min session on location, five photo shopped images, and a Christmas card all ready to print for $65. I am offering seven different layouts which can all be customized to colors of your choice. Each card can be printed as a single sided photo card, or you can opt for the traditional card style (inside and back layout included) for no additional charge. Just to be clear, customer is in charge of printing.

Pics, no card: If you had other plans for cards, I will do just the photo session and five images for $45.

Card, no photo sesh: If you already have a photo you would like to use, simply send it to me! I will photo shop your image (if necessary) and create your card for $28. Previous clients, $20.

SEE ALL AVAILABLE LAYOUTS (minus one) here.

If you would like to book an appointment or have any questions, e-mail me!

jesslkettle@yahoo.com



No comments: