Monday, December 28, 2009

she's a lady.

well, what can i say. i took these lovely photos of my best friend brittany in, oh, say, SEPTEMBER, and as much as i LOVED them, i am just now getting around to posting!!

so get this, we were on a little vacation in sandpoint, idaho which seriously has the best little antique stores. i was browsing through some racks of clothes when i saw this little yellow polka dotted number and about DIED. and then i really died, because it's brittany's size (aka 00) not mine. needless to say after seeing it on her i KNEW we had to do a little shoot and let this girl be a model for a day. i don't know though, maybe this needs to be more of a permanent occupation for her. don't you think? we seriously had like 15 minutes before the sun went down on our last night in town and check out what we got!! i could have blogged a million pictures... SERIOUSLY.


_DSC6671-2

_DSC6659

_DSC6672

_DSC6618

_DSC6626bw

_DSC6640

_DSC6700

_DSC6691

_DSC6649bw

_DSC6683

_DSC6761

_DSC6750

_DSC6769

_DSC6785bw

30 comments:

Carly said...

dying! totally gorgeeeeous!

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Love it! Seriously beautiful.

Leslie said...

Great shots!! She is beautiful!! And the outfit is to die for!!

The Aprecios said...

boy, you sure know how to humble us other photographers.

Kristen said...

HEY, you are supposed to be on VACATION. I know how long it takes to post things!

Regardless, I love these especially the one where you took it with her in the front and you behind the car, her looking through the windshield.

Jenn said...

LOVE them!

Loni said...

Really pretty. Love the yellow polka dots & your locations & props.

tamsen said...

beautiful! love them all!

Tessa, Utah Bride and Groom said...

I am in LOVE with these shots! The yellow polka dots, yellow VW bus, pumps and sunglasses–all so perfect and fun!

robyn said...

How is Brittany so beautiful? And even more... Why does she not live by us??? These pictures are amazing! This makes me miss her so much!

Unknown said...

she is sooo beautiful

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

what a find on the blouse! LOVELY! and ditto on the pictures!

Alexandra said...

WOW! I LOVE these! They are so beautiful! Great job :) :)

Unknown said...

She is definitely a great model!!! Great shots, you always do such a great job with the sun :)

Julianna said...

Stunning!!!! glad your back!

::Kayla:: said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Beautiful pictures, and she's beautiful!!! I especially love the close-up with her lips slightly parted; it's stunning.

And hooray for posting old shoots... Matt and I would love to see ours when you get the chance :-)

melissa oholendt said...

LOVE. Seriously. The sun flare on these is RIDIKULOS. (As in the back-of-yo-head-is-ridikulos.)

Bart and Jill said...

now my question is who owns the bus!?!?! Bart loooooves VW buses!

Take me as I am said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the yellow

Meghan said...

oh my gosh!!! I love these sooo much! She is beautiful. I love her outfit, and definitely love the bus.

Serena Gene said...

Some of my favorite images you've posted! Love them!

Katie Blacker said...

in love with these pictures! im drooling. the yellow blouse? amazing. very classy.

Brittany said...

Everyone is so sweet! I love them so so so so much. Thank you Jess for taking them and for making me look so pretty. I wish we lived close so that you could do my hair and makeup everyday.

Also I was thinking that if I had you in my life (closer) maybe I would do my self up a little more. haha. You know always look stunning for you.

Love ya Girl!

Anonymous said...

these are BEAUTIFUL! what a gorgeous best friend/model!

RaeAnne said...

Gorgeous! Love anything vintage! Oh and I LOVE the french song on your site. Who sings it?

Michelle Kane Photography said...

I'm in love with this set. Magically beautiful. Wonderful concept and details.

Anonymous said...

i want her BLOUSE!!

jen said...

Ummmm...LOVE IT!! Want that shirt SO bad. You are fabulous!

Gina said...

What fun photos! I love them all... and I am IN love with her yellow blouse.