Monday, December 7, 2009

the hustle and bustle

oh my. has it really been that long since i blogged? REALLY? i guess i got nothin' but a big fat sorry. i have been doing everything possible to get all of my clients galleries ready and orders put in, not to mention prepare for christmas and enjoy this time with my own little family. plus we are almost done with our basement! all the painting is complete, we just need to put the finishing touches on our fireplace and carpet the place. you should see my bathroom tile. i'm obsessed. ahem, back on track. anyway, i am afraid when things get hectic, this little blog first he first thing to be put on the back burner.

but, oh, the things i will blog...

FOUR, yes FOUR weddings (and the accompanying bridals and engagements!! ahh!)
countless portrait sessions
trip to california
thanksgiving near yellowstone
TWO big COMMERCIAL SHOOTS.

yep, things have been busy. but i am still here. anyone else up for a 2 am chat? the other thing to go straight out the window with blogging is SLEEP.

here is just one little peak at the scenery on the way to island park for thanksgiving. it was absolutely gorgeous.

_DSC0352

oh, and if you think i am done with my christmas cards, let alone my shopping?! you could not be more wrong.

11 comments:

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Can't wait for all the J.K. blog-goodness! Oh and you have to blog about your bathroom tile! ;)

BellaRosePhotography said...

I agree, I am curious about that tile now:)

Shan @ Design Gal said...

you are just too good Jessica

Julianna said...

Can't wait to see it all!

::Kayla:: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
::Kayla:: said...

I had to redo it! I love Island Park!! And I love the Photos!!!

Ally said...

um do tell and call me about this paint color. I'm excited to see what you chose.

Paige Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!!! I love your blog!!! :D

Amy Lou said...

LOVE the truck shot. Can't wait to see your Christmas cards.. They are bound to be FABULOUS!
(Like everything else you touch!)

Jayson & Sara said...

Can't wait to see all that's coming Jessica! Wish we were closer! Let me know if you come out to New York! I think we'll be in Utah over the summer.

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

you are one busy lady. tile?