Wednesday, May 5, 2010

jalene + lincoln, engaged.

well folks, meet jalene [she has quite the darling blog] and lincoln, one of my 2010 couples! these two are so stinking adorable and their shoot was soooo fun. j is an aspiring photographer herself so we have had so much fun coming up with plans for her photography! i can't wait for her wedding in june- but for now enjoy the engagement shots!

jalene+lincoln_eng010

jalene+lincoln_eng022

jalene+lincoln_eng017

jalene+lincoln_eng033

jalene+lincoln_eng060

jalene+lincoln_eng047

jalene+lincoln_eng066

jalene+lincoln_eng070

jalene+lincoln_eng072

jalene+lincoln_eng084

jalene+lincoln_eng096

jalene+lincoln_eng095

jalene+lincoln_eng131

jalene+lincoln_eng135

jalene+lincoln_eng140

jalene+lincoln_eng164

jalene+lincoln_eng168

jalene+lincoln_eng184

jalene+lincoln_eng186

jalene+lincoln_eng179

jalene+lincoln_eng213

jalene+lincoln_eng191

in case you're keeping score, i am actually making my third post of the WEEK. woot woot!

21 comments:

Brittany said...

YES!!! I am the first one. Probably because no one else is awake. They are a cute couple. Love the pictures. Call me tomorrow I have a brilliant idea and a funny make me laugh out loud moment I want to share. Love ya baby girl! way to late.

Kayleen Taulanga said...

I love the blue of her dress and the yellow chair! Beautiful post!

crave photography said...

Such a fun session Jess! Love all of the collaborating you guys did cause it rocked!

Jalene said...

yay! thanks so much, jess. i love them. can't wait for next week. i hope the weather holds out for us.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Fantastic photos!
Love the first batch, and i am sucker for black and whites!

Jean Smith said...

um, HELLO, these are completely AWESOME! you are uber talented lady!!

H. said...

Oh so stunning... i love it those are so awesome great work and welcome back hope you are doing well!

Emily White said...

I love the ice cream shop series. So clever! The orchard images are Ah-Mazing! So cool!

kristin brown said...

i love the bike ones. SO cute. :)

Carly said...

well aren't you just the productive little blogger?! what do we have to look forward to TOMORROW?!! hahahaha :) awesome post jess! love them all.

Stefani said...

Wow! These are gorgeous! I am so super impressed.

lyndsey said...

amazing, jess.

Jacob said...

AMAZING!!! you are soooo good. and i love this couple. they are darling. and she is the cutest thing alive. way to be. i want you to do my hubby and i. like we've been married for a year, wooo!
loves
britt

KK said...

So pretty! You are such a talented photographer!

Kristen said...

YEAH girl!!! Love the tire swing.

Michelle said...

Ohhhhh... I'm craving some Nielson's now... yum-o! Love all the pics! You're amazing!

Hi-Fi Weddings said...

WOW!!!! so wonderful! Mind if I use an image in my Friday Favs post, which will launch tomorrow morning? It will link back to this entry :):)

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous! I love every one of them!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

so impressed, you are a blogging machine girlfriend!!! :) i am glad because i have missed seeing your amazing pictures!!! these are beautiful, what a fun couple!!

Unknown said...

These are so amazing! I LOVE her blue dress! Your pictures are always so fun and creative!

Unknown said...

Love the colors and the expressions..I am so jelous of your talent. you are by far one of my fav photographers. Well done