Friday, May 14, 2010

NiKON 17-55 f/2.8 FOR SALE. $950

UPDATE: SOLD

well ya'll, i'm sorry to say that i'm selling my 17-55mm f/2.8 lens! it's been my go to lens ever since i bought it from b and h photo last year. the only reason i'm selling it is because it's not really meant for my full frame d700. boo.

the lens is in awesome condition and a little over a year old. i feel like i should disclose that it was once dropped and the outer plastic rim was damaged. it was repaired by NIKON USA via PICTURELINE though so there is absolutely zero remaining damage. the glass was never damaged whatsoever and is in perfect shape!

if you're interested, please send me an e-mail or call me!
jesslkettle@yahoo.com 435.770.8966

3 comments:

amanda b. said...

Well it's decided--the lens you just sold is the one I'm going to buy next (I'm on the beginning end of things). Thanks for the suggestion.

How exciting that you've upgraded to the d700! I'm loving the resulting image quality in these last pics! Jealousy... :)

Seriously great work!

Kayleen said...

SHOOT! (no pun intended) ;)
I was seriously considering it. Congrats to whoever bought it. Great lens!

Julie said...

Yes I am the lucky new owner. Thanks Jess I am in love!