Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brittany + Zack Engagements

Brittany + Zach are just too adorable. I absolutely loved spending the afternoon getting to know them and shooting in their home. I think it's so fun to have some relaxed portraits in your first place together! And really, do you just DIE over their decor? I wanted EVERYTHING in sight. Brittany has fantastic blog too- check it out HERE

To say I'm excited to shoot their wedding in Palm Springs next week is the biggest understatement. AMOROLOGY + Britt and Zach's incredible style is a match made in heaven! Not to mention, their venue is out of this world.  I can't wait to see it all unfold and share it with you. 

























3 comments:

Housewife on Fire said...

These are amazing!! Yeah, their house is sort of unbelievable. WOW. I can't wait to see the wedding too now!

Blog said...

You are TOO sweet! We had so much fun with you and can't wait to see the magic you capture on Friday! XO

Unknown said...

I think it's so fun to have some relaxed portraits in your first place together! And really, do you just DIE over their decor. Kent wedding photography