Monday, November 5, 2012

jessica kettle + tinge floral

Wow- this day finally came! I'm SO SO SO excited and proud to be sharing this beautiful collaboration between Jessica Kettle Photography and Tinge Floral... it has been such a long time in the works! Ashley and I first met when I photographed her wedding in 2010- she has always had an amazing eye for all things creative and stylish so when i heard she was starting a flower company, i KNEW she would blow me away. Needless to say, I. WAS. RIGHT. Ashley has way with flowers that just took my breath away. Fresh, whimsical, romantic... I'm obsessed. 

When we set out to do this inspiration shoot, we were both a little nervous. We wanted something fresh, different, and not too contrived.  I mean, I think we have all seen our fair share of picnic photoshoots- yes? Enter Ashley's genius idea of mixing the flowers and antlers. I thought it was so unexpected and so perfect. I've never seen them used in this way and I could not be more in love with them! And of course I adored photographing this gorgeous mock wedding party (although Holly & Weston are real-life newlyweds, can you handle how darling they are?!) .  p.s. i also did the hair and makeup on this shoot. saaaay whaaaat? yup. 

 The good news is this. Ashley is currently accepting clients for 2013.
If you like what you see and are in the market for a florist, run don't walk to check out

(and her personal blog HERE too.)

















































8 comments:

Julianna Collett said...

So incredibly beautiful , I am obsessed with the antlers

Martha said...

Stunning. You both did an incredible job! I can't wait to work with you in the future! I have many ideas floating around in my head!

Rach said...

this is amazeballs.

Emily Hartvigsen said...

SO pretty and SO dreamy! Love it! :)

Haley said...

Jessica what stunning images, the lighting is incredible!! I kept scrolling down and picking new favorites...they all tie for first. ;)

And now I'm dieing to marry my Adam again...with Tinge floral arrangements and YOU there to capture the day. *sigh* a girl can dream right??

kali said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! SO beautiful and with a touch of JK style. Perfect

Unknown said...

I wonder why other professionals don’t notice your website much m glad I found this.check this out

Unknown said...

Best Lenses For Samsung Note 8 in USA