Saturday, July 26, 2008

this little guy belongs to me.

DSC_2836blogtex


and i am really, really, glad that he does. even if he's teething right now. are you sick of pictures of him yet? too bad. i'm not, so you're stuck with him for a while, especially since I have been doing more wedding related shoots than kid shoots lately, and I need my kid fill! btw, his rediculous outfit was a D.I. special. I am in love with it- his old school D.I. diggs are always my favorite! But no, the sleeves don't really look that weird. He un-cuffed them. Also, in case you were wondering, little dude is finally starting to walk. hallelujah!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Jessica, who could get sick of seeing a handsome fella such as your little guy. He is darling.

Amy Lou said...

He is so darling!!! The D.I. RULES :) :)