Wednesday, September 30, 2009

curtis + ashley. wed.

as always, i had a fantastic time hanging out with curtis and ashley. they are just such a fun couple and have such an amazing style! i'm kinda sad it's all over now. boo.

SALT LAKE CITY TEMPLE:


ashley+curtis030
this has to be a favorite!

ashley+curtis021

i don't usually post formal shots, but yes. i do take them! curtis' family looked sooo well coordinated i just had to share!


ashley+curtis041
ashley, being crazy naturally graceful stepping down. who DOES that??

ashley+curtis037

ashley+curtis039

ashley+curtis096

ashley+curtis094

ashley+curtis079

ashley+curtis047
these old ladies stopped and asked if they could take a picture of curtis and ashley, and i could not RESIST taking this shot! teehee!

ashley+curtis055

ashley+curtis056

ashley+curtis059

ashley+curtis070
another favorite!

ashley+curtis073

ashley+curtis130

ashley+curtis136

ashley+curtis137
_DSC8975


_DSC8949

ashley+curtis124

ashley+curtis123

ashley+curtis118
so striking!!

ashley+curtis115

you have NO IDEA how many people kept getting in our way for this shot! luckily we still got some great ones.

ashley+curtis103

ashley+curtis109

ashley+curtis099

THE RECEPTION: Latimer Residence

ashley+curtis161

ashley+curtis169

curtis' DARLING nephew!!


ashley+curtis155

ashley+curtis156
her ring could not have been prettier...

ashley+curtis149

ashley+curtis184

ashley+curtis145

ashley+curtis191
ashley's little sister!

ashley+curtis263
cutting cake, they were so nice to eachother. =)

ashley+curtis264
i was dying over this shot of curtis pretending to inhale the cake!! sorry guys, i couldn't help myself. =)

right before they left KELLI (my second shooter) and i decided to do a couple last minute night shots. so glad we did!

ashley+curtis285
kelli went wide- gorgeous!!!

ashley+curtis280
i zoomed in. so sweet. that's the beauty of two shooters i guess!

ashley+curtis295
congrats and audios curtis + ash!

17 comments:

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

Gorgeous! All of them!
Just saw your workspace photos over on the Savvy Photographer (you are so right, fabulous site!). I have a sliiiight obsession with anything and everything coral-related, so when I caught sight of your adorable white fan coral rug, I started drooling. Any chance you'd be willing to share where you picked up that fabulous piece of floor decor? Thanks!

curtis+ash said...

Love this post! I was waiting and waiting for it! And congrats on your post on that website, I'm so glad you are finally getting recognized everywhere. If you don't get a spread in a magazine I don't know who should. PS. I love that there is a huge picture of me and Curtis on your wall. We love you too.

Nicole Udy Photography said...

So so gorgeous Jessica! It was so nice to meet you the other day, wasn't it so nice to shoot that day, there was NO ONE there, it was awesome!

Unknown said...

STUNNING!

Ginnie said...

You're my photography hero!
LOVE THESE! :)

Carly said...

seriously!? SERIOUSLY! so gorgeous- loooove it.

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Such beautiful pix! Love your night shots and saw your office, so cute!

Unknown said...

You guys are HOT! Excellent photographer AND subjects.

Amanda said...

This wedding is, by far, the best photographed wedding I have EVER seen. EVER!

What a lucky couple. Can I get your autograph Jessica? :) Great work.

Vanessa said...

Love this Bride ad Groom...one of my favs! AMazing details...LOVE

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Wow! I have too many favorites. :) What a beautiful bunch of wedding pictures. Your clients must LOVE you!
I checked out your workspace over on The Savvy Photographer...so cute! I love your style!
I can't wait for more Q&A.

Ashley said...

Jessica, I love these!! You have such an eye!!! Beautiful colors and your skin tones are right on!! That is something I struggle with. Oh,... but to only be inside your head!!! Good Job!!

Meghan said...

Oh geeze..... I love these! You are awesome woman!

Kelli said...

YAY!! I've been so excited to see these! you did SUCH a great job. RIDICULOUS!

LOVE this couple!

and congrats on being featured! you SO deserve it.

melissa oholendt said...

Wowwowwow. Seriously Jessica. Between the couple (hot), the ring shots (there are no words), and the detail shots (are you for real?) I bow down at your talent.

(AND your post-processing is incredible. I hope to hear more in one of your FAQs!)

marsha said...

you are fabulous jessica!!!
so glad to "meet" you on our site...thanks for sharing yourself with us!
Hope to see you at the Savvy Sisterhood "workshop on the waterfront"!! come join us...

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are amazing! You probably already know that, but they are beautiful!