Tuesday, November 24, 2009

dear clients,

i love you. you are beautiful, fun, and make my job so easy! and did you know, after your sessions are over and the orders are placed, i miss you, and wonder how you're doing. boo. anyway, i am just reminding you that if you want to order prints before the holidays, all orders must be placed before december 1st. that way all of your lovely images can be tied up in a bow and placed under the tree! framed pictures make the perfect gifts (especially for parents and grandparents and such, but you already knew that!). please contact me with questions. you know how to reach me. =) also, will you e-mail me your current address? yes, you. all of you. that way, i can send you a holiday card, and we can keep in touch. it will be great.

love,

your photographer

6 comments:

JAG said...

2185 N 650 E #B
Provo 84604
Thanks!

Take me as I am said...

750 Ridgecrest Court apt 1528
Norman, OK 73072

Katie said...

Hi! I just emailed you today before I read this. So you'll hear from me twice. 2249 N 515 E North Ogden, UT 84414 Thanks!!! Katie

Katie said...

65 e hunters ridge circle
alpine ut,
84004!!!!!

The Wells Family said...

5316 briley place
bethesda, md 20816

your the greatest photog friend!

julianna said...

Dear Photographer ,we miss seeing your pictures 1 Come back soon