Wednesday, June 25, 2008

yesterday


Remember THIS COUPLE? Yesterday was their wedding day. It was magical. Carly and I got all teary while they danced! I love this couple. You know when you meet a couple and you know they're going to be perfect for eachother? That's these guys. THanks Katie and Brandon for letting me take your wedding pictures. I was honored. Have fun on your HON-EY-MOOOOON! woohoo!

THanks to CARLY CARLSON for coming along for the ride yesterday. She did a great job and was a blast to shoot with. If any of you IDAHOANS need some picture love, check her out. She kicks the pants off the competition out there. 

7 comments:

Carly Carlson said...

Ah, precious! What a great shot, Jess!!
Thanks for the shout out- it was a blast!

Kelsey said...

What a gorgeous picture, I wish you could of done my wedding!

Rachel and Chad said...

love the new header, so cute! im diggn the variety in the pics.

Alisha E. said...

Gorgeous lighting here!!!!

Most definitely when I need someone I'll give ya a holler :-) THANKS!!!!!!

.caroline armelle. said...

love the new header! i need to make a new one. i just have a temporary one up...

love that shot!

Rhonda said...

Thanks for you're comments about Katie and Brandon. They really are perfect for each other! The picture is gorgeous. I can't wait to see the rest!

Stueller said...

This one is beautiful! I love the lighting in it :)