Friday, November 6, 2009

happy weekend!

love, max.

hehe. little stinker.
we're just going to have a lazy weekend at home playing outside with eachother! no sessions this weekend (what??! i know.) means a little catching up and relaxation. yay! here's a few from yesterday that put a smile on my face. enjoy.










and look at my friend chelsea's twins lauren and hallie. aren't they just the most darling, sassy little girls in their leopard outfits!? i just love them. thanks for playing with my cranky little boy!




Kayleen T. Photography said...

He is soo cute! Love his outfit and boots! Enjoy your weekend off!

Hansen Family said...

Happy Weekend to you as well! I just love the pictures you have amazing talent!!!

heather nan photography said...

I could eat him.

angie b said...

I'm in awe. Not only do I want your mad skillz behind that lens I want MAX!!!! How cute is HE? absolutely adorable.

Crave Photography said...

Fun angles and compositions. He really is somethin' else. SUCH a cutie! I think he looks like his mama :)

jane said...

what a handsome little mister you have, and beautiful pictures!

it was fun meeting you last night, albeit the worst concert ever? ha. have a lovely weekend!