Tuesday, June 30, 2009

aimee + kumu

aimee and kumu had a beautiful wedding in hawaii (which sadly i didn't attend- i could use a trip to hawaii!) but lucky for me, i got to steal them away for a bridal/groomal session in seattle! i think they are the most GORGEOUS couple and i am obsessed with aimee's look and style. it is such a dream to work with people who share my vision and taste! congrats aimee and kumu and good luck on your new hawaiian life together (oh yea, they get to LIVE there!). 

DSC_4500gts

kumu+aimee004

kumu+aimee003

kumu+aimee013

kumu+aimee016

kumu+aimee020

kumu+aimee021

kumu+aimee030

DSC_4732burn


DSC_4709

kumu+aimee045

kumu+aimee047

DSC_4863

DSC_4871

kumu+aimee071

p.s. yes, her dress is insanely gorgeous!! her mother MADE it and they designed it together! 

it's ok to be jealous. we all are. =)

24 comments:

Amber Shumake said...

oh my goodness! i love her dress! and i am soo jealous that she gets to live in hawaii!!

fabulous shoot jess- love that vintage tone you added to the pictures. beautiful.

Jess said...

WOW Jess! Those are fabulous!

Mickey Family said...

oh!!! I LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! These!!! Fabulous! Her dress is to die for!! And I love your pp'ing. PErfecT!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow-a these are beautiful!

marissa moss said...

that dress is out-of-control-beautiful!!

Lindell said...

Breathtaking photos!

her dress makes me MELT!

Heather said...

yeah, that dress blows my mind. i love it!

rychelle said...

gorgeous shoot!!!

any idea where she found that dress?

Heather said...

Yes I AM jealous of the dress. It's gorgeous!!!!

Meghan said...

Holy cow that dress is awesome! I love all of these!

Darla said...

These photos are BEAUTIFUL. Her dress beyond AMAZING.

Kristen said...

Beautiful!!!! Love the tones.

Seriously though can I assist you with a wedding or just carry your stuff? No pressure. I'd love to see how you work during sessions.

Cori Henderson said...

Beautiful pictures! And I know, Peanut Posh is adorable. I love their ties!

Take me as I am said...

Wow I love classy people!

curtis+ash said...

Her MOM MADE IT! Talent. That dress is gorgeous. Stunning. I love the length..so classy. That bracelet is for sure J. Crew and I need those shoes STAT.

41st Avenue Photography said...

That dress is unreal and you did an amazing job capturing the essence of her style and of them. Just beautiful. Way to go Jess!

Kayleen Taulanga said...

I love love love her dress and I seriously heart the first photo! Lucky couple gets to live in Hawaii, we are trying to move back one day but it is soo expensive!

Chrissy said...

OMG, these are straight up out of a mag

Martha said...

SHE. IS. GORGEOUS. Great job!

Vanessa said...

STUNNING in every way!

melissa o said...

Her dress is SO NOT FAIR.

Gorgeous pictures. Gorgeous! I am so totally impressed with your photog style!

Becky said...

These are so gorgeous! The kind of photos everybody dreams of!

Unknown said...

Dear Jessica,
I would love to put some of your work on my blog. Is that possible? My blog is a http://amesburyloves.blogspot.com.

GCT said...

I don't suppose I could pay her mother an exorbitant amount to make another just like it . . . ? It is soooo beautiful!!!!