Friday, June 19, 2009

minta and michael . part two

here are some (ok, lots of) shots from our off site shoot on the wedding day! after the temple we had to make a run back to the bride's house to pick up the honeymoon bags. lucky for us it made for some beautiful photos!

michaelminta138

minta looked absolutely stunning. and want to know the thing that made it all a little extra special for me?

she wore my wedding dress. 

michaelminta151

this picture of her cousin/bridesmaid  (you will remember this practically famous bride!) fixing her hair is a favorite. i was so thankful that josie helped us out all day! thank you my love!

michaelminta159

michaelminta163
love the light on her face here. it makes me happy!

m + m were going for a more classic outdoor look for their off site shoot, lucky for us we found this little slice of heaven right near the reception at pickering barn ...

brace yourselves, this shoot seriously gave me chills. i was practically in tears editing these! beautiful location, beautiful light, and the sweetest love that is unique to a wedding day. so romantic! you can just tell that they truly ADORE eachother, the feelings in the pictures are so genuine.  

michaelminta166

michaelminta188

michaelminta194


michaelminta222

michaelminta204



michaelminta217

michaelminta238

michaelminta230

michaelminta227

two of my favorites:

michaelminta211

michaelminta209

michaelminta240

off to the reception... yay!

21 comments:

D! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D! said...

Amazing photos!
I love her dress.
and wow, picture 6 is mind blowing.
What a lovely day to have a wedding :)

missliss5/Melissa said...

Sigh.............wow......

amy r said...

Lovely! You were there at just the right time of day. Absolutely beautiful... location and couple!

Aubrey said...

Wow - Fabulous as usual. I was really admiring her dress and then I saw that it was your dress. Timeless and Breathtaking. What a lovely bride.

Celeste said...

shutupSHUTUPSHUTUP
All I want is to get married again so you can shoot us. just sick, jess.

PiccaDilly said...

Absolutely stunning!!

Melissa said...

I can't remember if I ever told you how much I love the temple pics...but nows a good time too because I ADORE these! The outdoor shoot is just glowing! Thanks for really capturing that day!

Rockin' Rowes said...

Jess - Thanks for sharing these with us. I personally know how much work goes into preparing the photos and then posting them to the blog. It does take some time. Thanks for sharing! Brett

Erin said...

These photos are stunning! You captured every moment in the most perfect wedding photog way - congrats.

Amber Shumake said...

these are stunning. and her/your dress is beautiful! wow...just amazing!

btw thanks for the help! i really appreciate it!

Vanessa said...

STUNNING!! and you dress is so pretty!
AWESOME lighting too!

Kyla Stevens said...

these are stunning. I love when they are facing each other. What a perfect location!

marissa moss said...

so beautiful! and how special that she was wearing your dress.

Carly said...

great shots again! :)

Ashley Hawkes said...

WOW tons of comments on these ones! These are truly great. I love how she is lauging in one where he is kissing her on the neck. So cute! She reminds me of Julia Stiles, but prettier! You go Jess!

Heather said...

I just want to get married again (to the same man of course) just so you can take our wedding pictures. I just love them. Maybe I can talk him into it for our 5 year anni, we'll play dress -up, you'll take our pics, and I will be oh so happy.

Jeni said...

You are the queen of LIGHT!

Angie Hansen said...

Love the blossoms. You did hit a pot of gold with those. Beautiful dress!

Alix said...

Jessica... These pictures are ABSOLUTELY amazing! And of course Minta, you look GORGEOUS! I love it! You are soooo AMAZING and talented!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR WORK, very pretty!