Tuesday, November 18, 2008

COUNT DOWN TO SATURDAY!

 final posterblog
photo and poster designed by me!

I can't believe the concert is almost here! I can't wait for it to finally happen after MONTHS of planning. Most of you already know the situation from my previous posts about him, but in a nutshell, Danny and I have been on a committe to plan a benefit concert and auction for our little love Karson Riggs, who has SPINAL MUCULAR ATROPHY type I

PLEASE come to this amazing evening! You don't have to personally know the Riggs to come bid on our MANY fun items (more to come on that..) or just enjoy a concert put on by the amazing Brenn Hill!

For pre-sale tickets, call
MAREE COTTAM at 801.791.2281

Also, it's not too late to donate ANYTHING to the auction!
Everything helps!

contact me at jesslkettle@yahoo.com if you're feeling generous (and I hope you are).

and here's one more link

No comments: