Sunday, November 16, 2008

FINALLY!!! brady and josie, part I

Remember this picture? It is by far and away probably one of my favorite wedding shots, and definitely the most viewed of any of my photos ever (according to flickr). So why have I been avoiding posting the rest? Because it was overwhelming. This couple is TOO perfect and I have hundreds and hundreds and HUNDREDS of good shots. So I decided to break it up! I thought this would be a great way to show off what you get when you book my unlimited wedding package, memories from your ENTIRE wedding day, from the moment you start getting ready until you leave your reception that night. enjoy part one...

..... {Getting Ready.....

MARTINEZ008

MARTINEZ006v
MARTINEZ015

MARTINEZ019

MARTINEZ023v

MARTINEZ025

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How cool, Jessica!

The Elmers said...

OH my gosh Jessica! YOu are truly amazing! I don't know how you do it...your pics are seriously perfection in my book ;) Luv em all!!! I want you to take our famly pics :(