Friday, November 21, 2008

the {w} family

now, most of you that read my blog regularly know that i have a leeeeetle problem. i am have a hard time with a normal sized post. it's eather one, or twenty- no inbetween. i guess i'm just an all or nothin' type of gal.  this would probably have been an average sized post, but as you also probably know, I am mildly infatuated with an almost three year old named Jonas. he happens to be the most photogenic kid on the planet, and so is the rest of his family for that matter! so enjoy just SOME (some!?) of my favorites! 

waldrams026bw
favorite family picutre

waldrams030

waldrams006
i think this is the one and only shot where they decided to sit together, and how 
precious are they?? it only takes one!

waldrams012bw
the girls

waldrams065
the boys


waldrams004
waldrams011

waldrams052

waldrams053

waldrams047

waldrams044

waldrams062


waldrams041
miss mia

waldrams037
look at that FACE! she's so expressive.

waldrams002

waldrams076bw

waldrams055
details:

waldrams009
lashes...

waldrams005

and aww. cutest little undies ever. hehe! don't ask why i love this one. just do! it's so BOY. 

9 comments:

Celeste said...

can he PLEASE marry Sawyer? Just imagine the children they would come up with! He is such a doll.

Rach said...

Adorable! I love the 'girls' picture, probably my fave. and he is one of the cutest things ever, i want to break out my thomas the tank engines and hot wheels and play with him now.

Jessica Kettle said...

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I already called dibs on Sawyer for MAX.

Rebekah said...

Wow!!! Very nice. I like your work:)

tanalicious said...

oh, and poor heather. that max will be a heart breaker. ;)

Vanessa said...

These are so GREAT!! I love the last one...to cute! Oh and I love the pp on these too!

About the new blog...I love it, it is a huge pain to get going, but now it is sooo much better. You have to get the one where they put it together for you...unless you are brilliant with HTML stuff. But all, in all, I LOVE IT!

Harrison Happenings said...

Jessica
I love your pictures! I am pretty much your blog stalker, and I love to look at all your pictures. I am just getting started with my photo taking, and yours inspire me. How much time do you spend with photoshop? I'm a little overwhelmed with it right now. Your colors always POP! How do you do that?

The Elmers said...

Jessica! Again, I'm amazed...gorgeous!! And you colors do not look muted at all...have you discovered how to get around that???

Angie Penrose said...

Oh man...absolutely love your work!