Wednesday, January 21, 2009

my dear holga.

spliceweb

over the summer I decided to try out Holga phototgraphy. i just developed my first roll and had it scanned to a cd ($20 later thankyouverymuch!). apparently, I wasn't winding the film correctly and many of the frames overlapped. they were scanned individually, but after looking at the film strip itself, I pieced them back together digitally to look the way they do on film. an unexpected, but whimsical result. the guy on the left is my little brother Jordan, who is currently off serving a mission in Spain. these were taken in downtown Seattle just a few months before he left. I sure miss you brother. =)


1791900-R1-E005ppweb

here is another one, taken at Salty's on Alki Beach during Cody and Bre's wedding last summer. 

2 comments:

Carly said...

Love it!! I did that on purpose with mine... haha!I haven't gotten my film dropped yet though... $$, ugh. :P

Kiera said...

I absolutely love the result you achieved! I've been wanting to try out pinhole photography but haven't actually followed through yet.